Account Executive in Austin, TX at Elara Caring
Company: Elara Caring
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our
care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We
prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate
profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of
our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that
every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and
mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality
care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team
of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and
every decision I make.
The Account Executive is a Sales/Business Development-based
position that is primarily responsible for generating admissions in
a designated territory. Account Executive's actively call on
targeted accounts to promote the Great Lakes Caring service lines
to generate referrals. Additionally, once a referral is secured,
the Account Executive partners with Clinical Operations to convert
the referral to an admission as necessary. This position interfaces
with a wide range of medical professionals, as well as patients and
families of patients, on a daily basis to drive business
My commitment will include:
- Thoroughly identifying the needs of referral sources,
demonstrating a clear understanding of how referral sources make
decisions and identifying decision-makers.
- Improving relationships between referral sources and Great
- Educating physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and assisted
living facilities, and adult foster cares regarding the regulations
of the home health and hospice industry, Great Lakes Caring
policies and our scope of service.
- Performing community informational service events.
- Delivering and picking up medical forms and records from
physician offices and facilities, obtaining requested signatures,
explaining documents and facilitating patient care
- Informing physicians and facilities on patient summaries of
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities to meet
established sales objectives within an assigned territory.
- Maintaining a regular presence in each account within the
assigned territory, as needed.
- Serving as a liaison between Great Lakes Caring, physicians,
facilities, hospitals and other referral sources in the
- Daily documentation, strategic goal-planning and
- Education: Bachelor\u2019s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of successful medical sales
- Skills: Requires proven leadership, strong interpersonal
communication, self-motivated and ability to work independently as
well as with teams. Demonstrates a high confidence level to
interact with health care professionals at all levels. Competitive
mindset to meet and exceed business objectives. Exceeds
expectations and requirements of external customers. Skilled in
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and
supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love
your work and the people you work with, while making a positive
difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great
Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you
reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the
nation\u2019s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994,
Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing
value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home.
Great Lakes Caring\u2019s primary focus is to provide superior
quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing
state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive
extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country,
Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in
the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great
place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune
Magazine\u2019s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces
for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a
National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
Keywords: Elara Caring, Austin , Account Executive in Austin, TX at Elara Caring, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!