Strategic Accounts Executive II
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry,
where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we ve
thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in
the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity,
doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.A
professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for
KnowledgeForce, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our
flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000
highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals
annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our
national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers,
and 2,000 associates support our ability to meet the needs of
customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.Join the
Kforce family and we will support you with expert training,
innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People
that will cheer you on your road to success!SUMMARY:Under general
direction, plans and implements sales to complex, major clients by
cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, closing the
sale, and managing all aspects of the process to contribute revenue
to the Firm for all products and services in all affected markets.
Manage a client portfolio between $10 and $25 million.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell all Kforce products and services to our largest and most
- Develop strategies for establishing and maintaining major
account relationships to promote business continuity, ongoing
representation, and increased sales in each account with CSO input
- Direct revenue growth and billable headcount sales efforts
across existing and targeted clients/markets and integrate relevant
product lines to expand existing business and client
- Identify areas of significant business opportunities,
leveraging the full resources of the Firm and the support of the
Executive Committee to expand the Firm s client base with CSO input
- Manage all aspects of high level national accounts in
partnership with Operations and other departments, to maintain
positive customer satisfaction and support revenue growth.
- Manage and coordinate key sales and delivery activities with
all Field Presidents, Field Leaders and Field associates to ensure
continued growth and success for assigned clients.
- Work with Field Office management to monitor sales activities
of assigned Account managers/Account Executives and their delivery
teams to meet/exceed clients service expectation and stated Service
- Monitor competitive activity in each account and ensure that
appropriate response strategies are formulated and
- Perform contract negotiations for high level clients to ensure
reasonable business requirements.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- None Required.KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and closing skills and
demonstrated client focus.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a
sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations;
persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent presentation, verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business
partners by building personal credibility and trust.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word,
Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm s Core Values.EDUCATION AND/OR
- Bachelor s degree and 8-10 years direct outbound sales
experience or the equivalent combination of education and
experience is required. Negotiation experience required. The
following experience is strongly desired: national account
management across multiple geographies, direct responsibility for
client portfolio exceeding $10M, and/or Professional Staffing
Services.CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Approximately 20%-50% is required.
- Must have reliable transportation which affords timely travel
to client sites within assigned territory.Kforce is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status.
Keywords: Kforce, Austin , Strategic Accounts Executive II, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!