Zone Support Specialist -(XR) + a 5% Signing Reward
Company: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc.
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You. At Canon
Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand
their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of
imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that
address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and
imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in
class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan
and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver
optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised
performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it
OVERVIEW Provide modality-specific technical service support within
a prescribed zone to Customer Engineers (CE) for resolution of
complex customer situations. Recommendations and actions should be
focused to drive the Zone to technical self reliance.
- Provide on-site and phone support to CE to address
installation, application and technical issues.
- Provide first-level support in escalated issues. Escalate
issues to Sr. Technical Support Specialist and/or National
Technical Support (NTS) per protocol.
- Participate in Technical Operations' modality conference calls
and ensure that zone CE's are fully informed of the latest
information and developments.
- Regularly reviews all Field Service Memos and other technical
documentation posted on the Service Information System (SIS) and
ensure zone CE's fully understand their content.
- Participate in the installation of new products within the
- Support the Beta testing of Field Maintenance Instructions
(FMI's) occurring within the zone. Monitor the status and
facilitate the completion of all FMI's within the zone.
- Work with NTS to ensure all Veterans Administration sites are
ready for inspection; support each inspection on-site.
- Monitor sites experiencing abnormally high numbers of service
calls and conduct site audits, as appropriate, to uncover
- Conduct on-the-job-training within the zone to help develop a
team of senior zone modality CE's to assist other CE's when the
zone specialist is unavailable.
- Define CE training needs and recommend actions to zone
management. Provide supplemental technical training and local
seminars related to installation, troubleshooting skills and new
- Review and evaluate systems in terms of image quality and
system performance. Implement and monitor field service
enhancements and programs (re: InnerVision).
- Gather input for defining product issues and document concerns.
Consult with zone management team in escalating product issues to
- Provide timely and accurate technical documentation on assigned
projects. Distribute appropriate technical information to the front
line staff. Network with other zones to share technical
- Support zone service marketing efforts.
- BSEE degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years field service with medical diagnostic equipment.
- 5+ years servicing one or more of the following modalities:
Ultrasound, CT, MR, Nuclear, and/or X-Ray/Vascular.
- Proven ability in developing and maintaining effective internal
and external working relationships.
About usCanon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in
diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill
our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive
salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We
invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., Austin , Zone Support Specialist -(XR) + a 5% Signing Reward, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!