Americas Theatre Lead, Data Protection Solutions (DPS) Channel Pre-Sales - Austin TX or Remote
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Do you like to win? -- Our Dell Technologies team is a powerful
team offering a simplified technology sales strategy. -- With the
ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can
offer a full customized package to your clients without barriers.
-- -- The interconnectivity between all of Dell Technologies will
enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well. -- If
you are at the height of your sales career and want to find a place
that will offer stability and tenure then, ------Think Dell!------
--Have experience in the Data Protection or Storage business and
curious about Presales? Let us show you what a career in tech sales
is like. -- Apply today to learn more.Americas Theatre Lead, Data
Protection Solutions (DPS) Channel Pre-SalesDell Technologies is
widely recognized as one of the world------s most customer-centric
technology companies. -- And as part of the Dell Technologies
Pre-Sales Engineering team you will gain valuable skills, along
with career growth and development opportunities. With $74B in
annual revenue and approximately 140,000 employees around the
world, Dell Technologies is a global leader in enabling businesses
and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT
as a service.This position is a key member of the Dell Technologies
DPS Pre-Sales Engineering leadership team for the Americas. -- The
leader will develop, oversee, and ensure execution DPS Channel
Pre-Sales strategy. -- This position will coordinate closely with
the Channel and DPS selling teams to align technical resources,
enable partners, and execute the channel strategy.Key
- Responsible for Americas DPS Specialty Pre-Sales Channel
- Report to Global Lead for Specialty Pre-Sales Channel
- Identify with Americas Channel Partners as DPS Pre-Sales
Channel Lead, and assist them with technical, enablement, and
- Work closely with Americas DPS Channel Specialty Sales Lead,
Americas DPS Enterprise & Commercial Specialty Pre-Sales Leads, and
Americas Partner SE Lead to develop and execute channel and partner
- Marshal and drive Americas cross functional resources to
- Become Americas DPS Channel Pre-Sales expert, providing
guidance to DPS Engineering, Americas Channel Sales, and Americas
- Work with Americas DPS Pre-Sales leadership team to create
collaborative ownership of channel success in the theatre.Role:
- Advance and enable the technical capabilities of our
- Partner regularly with all stakeholders to balance Pre-Sales
channel coverage across the greatest opportunities to foster
- Collaborate internally and externally with global Pre-Sales
leaders, Business Units, divisional leaders, and executive
management to meet the objectives of Dell Technologies and its
- Strong data protection technology background.
- Strong channel partner background having managed, developed,
and maintained multiple partners across a geography.
- Experience building matrixed, cross-functional, high performing
teams to execute strategy.
- Strong business, strategic, and executive acumen demonstrated
across internal and external teams and partners.
- Proven operational --leadership and sales partnership. --Has
created and led an organizational strategy with initiatives,
objectives, measurements, and outcomes.
- Proven track record as an IT leader with success managing in a
matrix management structure.
- Must have a proven ability to lead through change with context
into how to assess, influence, formulate, execute, revise, and over
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class
benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities
------ all to create a compelling and rewarding work
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next
level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: November 22, 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and
Inclusion at Dell here.
Keywords: Dell, Austin , Americas Theatre Lead, Data Protection Solutions (DPS) Channel Pre-Sales - Austin TX or Remote, Other , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!