Small Business Inside Sales Representative - New College Grad - Round Rock, TX
Posted on: December 6, 2019
Small Business - Inside Sales RepresentativeDell provides the
technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are
more than a technology company ------ we are a people company. We
inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000
employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and
development opportunities. We can------t wait for you to discover
yourself as an Inside Sales Representative on our Small Business
sales team in Round Rock, TX.Are you a professional who has a solid
background in building relationships and a passion for selling and
providing best solution for customers?We are hiring Inside Sales
Representatives who have strong organizational, planning, and
communication skills with a desire to build successful customer
relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. An
Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Dell
products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to specified
customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience. This
position offers you the opportunity to work in a merit-based
environment and utilize your sales experience, while scaling your
career into advanced sales and/or leadership in a Fortune 50
The Inside Sales Representative participates in a 4-week sales
training program, where you will receive an in-depth training on
our products, the Dell sales model and our internal tools. During
training you will gain hands on experience with the help of your
assigned peer mentor, and by live coaching in the training queue.
Additionally, you will have ongoing recursive training throughout
the year that will build systematically increase your technical and
sales skills.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving 30-50 inbound/outbound calls and emails
with the goal of selling to new --prospects and/or upgrading
existing customers' products and services.
- Maintain and build relationship while delivering a positive
customer experience via the Dell --sales model.
- Utilizes a strategic approach to identify, evaluate, and
recommend business solutions considering --customer needs and Dell
- Sell Dell------s full portfolio; Including desktops, laptops,
servers, services and accessories to --Small Business customers
while improving revenue and margin generation.
- Engages cross-functional resources/product specialist to meet
individual client requirements.Essential Requirements:
- Pursuing Bachelor------s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of
education and work experience.
- Familiar with computers and technology, specifically Microsoft
Windows operating system and --Microsoft Outlook.
- Results-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to
- Positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to
excel in an ambiguous environment.
- Motivated to exceed goals and develop professional skill set
while advancing your career.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Be open to receiving feedback and applying and integrating the
feedback to improve results.Benefits:
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class
benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities
------ all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish building rapport with savvy customers and making
sales happen, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals
with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work
inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that
enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members------ health and wellness is our priority as
well as rewarding them for their hard work.Dell is committed to the
principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to
providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination
and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on
business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications,
without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social
or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental
or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, past or present military service, family
medical history or genetic information, family or parental status,
or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the
locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination
or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more
about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Keywords: Dell, Austin , Small Business Inside Sales Representative - New College Grad - Round Rock, TX, Other , Pflugerville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!