Training & Development Attorney
Company: Zinda Law Group, PLLC
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Training and Development Attorney
Are you an attorney who is looking for a non-traditional legal
career? Zinda Law Group, a rapidly growing elite personal injury
law firm, is looking for an energetic, intelligent, hardworking and
organized attorney to join our Austin office as a Training &
At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are innovative,
use high tech, cutting edge technology, and have a start-up
mentality. Our firm is a member of the Inc. 5000 and has an
in-house software development and marketing team.
Firm Philosophy: We treat everyone with dignity and respect. It is
our belief that every member of our team is valuable and should
have the opportunity for a financially and personally fulfilling
career. Everyone who works here goes home at the end of the day
knowing they have done a great job for our clients and have made a
positive contribution to the lives of others.
Our core principles are:
- Excellence Always;
- Only the Best;
- Failure is Not an Option;
- We All Take Out the Trash;
- Run the Firm Like a Business.
- Development and organization of clear objectives for employee
skill and career development;
- Identify and assist in developing substantive and skills-based
training and growth opportunities for attorneys and staff;
- Maintain and develop internal training certifications;
- Ensure attorneys meet CLE requirements;
- Organize and develop continuing education for non-lawyers;
- Organize and develop testing for new hires and current staff
- Coordinate and schedule training for all attorneys and staff,
including new hires and ongoing training;
- Assist in documenting internal procedures to review with team
- Organize and develop Power Point presentations and CLEs for
attorneys to present at conferences;
- Reporting on the training and development of attorneys and
- Assist in monitoring performance and identify necessary areas
of additional training or improvement for employees.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the Texas State Bar
(or awaiting bar results);
- Personal injury experience preferred but not required;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Able to effectively communicate with others, from staff to
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive salary and excellent
benefits package including medical, vision, and dental insurance,
paid leave, and IRA Plan with company contribution match.
To apply, you must submit your resume and cover letter through the
Zinda Law Group, PLLC
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Keywords: Zinda Law Group, PLLC, Austin , Training & Development Attorney, Legal , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!