Real Estate Attorney (REMOTE/NYC METRO ONLY)
Company: Innovative Driven
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Innovative Driven is currently seeking a full-time Real Estate
Attorney with experience in residential and commercial real estate
transactions to join a terrific NYC-based law firm. The firm
represents developers and landlords in the acquisition, acquisition
financing, and/or construction and mezzanine financing for their
real estate projects and holdings.
The firm is mostly REMOTE, with very occasional on-site work in NYC
for client needs, meetings and training.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE but are not limited to:
- Supporting senior associates and partners with various aspects of
commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to
acquisitions and financings, but must be capable and have
experience running a transaction smoothly without oversight.
- Reviewing and drafting documents, including but not limited to
contracts, corporate documents, and loan documents.
- Communicating with clients, lawyers, corporate service companies
and title companies on a regular basis.
- Candidates will ultimately be expected to be able to manage their
own projects, with or without supervision from senior attorneys
- Minimum of three years of experience in a real estate law
- Ability to travel when needed (though not expected)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, in particular
Word, Excel and Outlook
- Juris Doctor from an accredited school
- Candidates must be admitted to the New York State bar
Keywords: Innovative Driven, Austin , Real Estate Attorney (REMOTE/NYC METRO ONLY), Legal , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!