AustinRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Austin jobs

In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX

Company: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs
Location: Austin
Posted on: February 21, 2021

Job Description:

In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX To apply go to JDHuntr.com position will be approximately 70% patent preparation and prosecution before the USPTO. The other 30% includes patent portfolio management, invention disclosure review, outside counsel management, inventor counseling, and other invention disclosure generation activities. must be able to effectively manage a patent prosecution docket. in-house counsel jobs, in-house attorney jobs, in-house jobs California, in house counsel jobs DC, in house counsel jobs Florida, in house counsel jobs New York, in-house legal jobs, legal jobs Los Angeles, legal jobs New York, legal jobs, law jobs, corporate counsel jobs, corporate lawyer jobs, general counsel jobs, lawyer jobs California

Keywords: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs, Austin , In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX, Legal , Austin, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Legal Jobs


In House Counsel Jobs California - JDHuntr 39628 Chief of Staff, Austin, TX
Description: In House Counsel Jobs California - JDHuntr 39628 Chief of Staff, Austin, TX To apply go to JDHuntr.com represents a unique opportunity to be exposed to and operate at the highest
Company: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: 03/4/2021

In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 34848 Executive, Attorney Privacy, General Corporate, San
Description: In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 34848 Executive, Attorney Privacy, General Corporate, San Antonio, TX To apply go to JDHuntr.com
Company: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: 03/4/2021

Remote Legal Transcriptionist - Work from home!
Description: Want to build a career that allows you to work from home and immerse yourself in interesting fields every day .. and be able to fully control your schedule If so, please read on We are accepting applications (more...)
Company: SpeakWrite
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: 03/5/2021


Legal/Police Transcription Work from home
Description: Net Transcripts is looking for many vendors / independent contractors who have experience transcribing audio content of criminal investigations, court proceedings, law enforcement interviews, jail calls, (more...)
Company: Net Transcripts
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: 03/4/2021

Paralegal Specialist (27D)
Description: If you're interested in the law and the legal profession, become an Army National Guard Paralegal, you will assist judges, Army lawyers, and unit commanders with legal matters and judicial work. The Paralegal (more...)
Company: Army National Guard
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: 03/4/2021

In House Counsel Jobs - JDHuntr 37236 Counsel, Product, General Corporate, Round Rock, TX
Description: In House Counsel Jobs - JDHuntr 37236 Counsel, Product, General Corporate, Round Rock, TX To apply go to JDHuntr.com play a key role in supporting
Company: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: 03/4/2021

In House Counsel Jobs - JDHuntr 33298 Director Legal, Austin, TX
Description: In House Counsel Jobs - JDHuntr 33298 Director Legal, Austin, TX To apply go to JDHuntr.com This team serves as enterprise
Company: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs
Location: Austin
Posted on: 03/4/2021

In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 34266 Corporate Counsel, General Corporate, Austin, TX
Description: In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 34266 Corporate Counsel, General Corporate, Austin, TX To apply go to JDHuntr.com
Company: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs
Location: Austin
Posted on: 03/4/2021

27D Paralegal Specialist
Description: If you rsquo re interested in the law and the legal profession, become an Army National Guard Paralegal, you will assist judges, Army lawyers, and unit commanders with legal matters and judicial work. (more...)
Company: Army National Guard
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: 03/4/2021

Entry Level Paralegal
Description: Paralegal Institute of Washington, D.C. is a national paralegal certificate and staffing program. Due to our success in placing high-quality candidates with law firms nationwide, we have become a center (more...)
Company: Paralegal Institute of Washington, D.C.
Location: Austin
Posted on: 03/4/2021

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Austin RSS job feeds