Company: Kelly IT
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Kelly Services is hiring a Business Analyst for a 6 months contract
opportunity in Austin, Texas. Below are the details and required
skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as apply online.
Business Analyst III Austin, TX 6 months contract Job Description:
- Support discovery of business problems.
- Perform data discovery and create proof of concepts.
- Perform ad-hoc and reoccurring statistical analyses.
- Work with data warehouse architects and software developers to
generate seamless business intelligence solutions for business
- Present results of analyses to business units. Required Skills:
- 5 - 10 years of experience.
- Experienced with MacOS/iOS
- BS / MS in technical field (math, statistics, engineering,
computer science, analytics, or similar).
- Experience with SQL and big data systems and tools.
- Programming skills in Python, Java, C++, or similar
- The candidate must work well in collaborative environments with
minimal formal structure and be comfortable in uncertain
environments with competing priorities.
- The candidate must possess solid business acumen, a strong
quantitative / technical background, natural curiosity, and the
ability to effectively shift between communications styles based on
the audience (technical peer review through leadership
- Experience applying analytical techniques to provide solutions
to real business problems.
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution
to the problem.
- Inquisitiveness and a desire for continued self-improvement and
development of new skills.
- Comfort working independently and making key decisions on
- Ability to tell meaningful stories with data.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to connect with
individuals at all levels and develop strong partnerships.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills. Desired Skills:
- Supply chain / manufacturing background. Why Kelly -- ?With
Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations
in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to
work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and
high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only
constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your
career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune
100--- companies companies and found opportunities for more than
8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Kelly IT, Austin , Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!