IT Network Manager
Company: The HT Group
Posted on: October 22, 2019
IT Network Manager Salary position with Benefits Austin, Tx
The HT Group is partnering with a Healthcare software company in
seeking an IT Network & Facilities Manager who will oversee all
network and building-related activities. You will be responsible
for ensuring that the offices remain secure, connected, and are
efficiently operating. The ultimate goal? Ensure everything is
running problem-free and safely so that our team has the
appropriate facilities and access needed to do their jobs. This
role will require you to:
- Act as a technical and business leader and a lead problem
- Be able to effectively and fluidly collaborate, negotiate and
work harmoniously with others of both technical and non-technical
- Be thoughtful and deliberate, with a bias for action and a
strong inclination for finishing tasks and projects.
More about what you'll be doingYou will be responsible for
effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and
maintenance of systems and network hardware and software.
Additionally, this role participates in technical research and
development to enable continuing innovation within the
infrastructure, and ensures infrastructure adheres to and supports
defined policy. You can expect to:
- Own the installation, configuration, monitoring and supporting
of both new and existing infrastructure assets. Ensure offices and
data center (including Cloud) locations are secure, connected and
- Deploy, monitor and maintain Firewalls, Office and Cloud
Routing, LAN switching and Wireless Infrastructure.
- Assist with the deployment of Office365 Azure Active Directory
and related Security and Mobility components.
- Participate in vulnerability scanning and patch management
- Contribute to annual Penetration Testing and subsequent
- Act as escalation point for all internal and external customer
technical support required for computer workstation hardware and
software, telephone, network, operating system, printing, and
Internet access problems.
- Routinely visit each office location to complete preventative
and restorative work.
- Coordinate with local office managers to ensure any needs for
remote locations are captured and escalated to the appropriate
- Coordinate with relevant 3rd parties to ensure complete of
technical work (low voltage, electrical, AV systems, phone, etc.)
fully and on-schedule.
- 5+ years of experience with Network Administration, including a
high degree of confidence configuring a variety of vendor gear
(Cisco, Palo Alto, Dell, Aruba, etc.). Experience should include
VLANs, 802.1x access control, ACLs and Firewall Rules, QoS,
Wireless troubleshooting/optimization- SD-WAN and Policy Based
Routing experience a plus.
- 5+ years of Systems Administration experience with Linux and
Windows Server Operating systems, including a firm understanding of
- 3+ years of Cloud Experience - Azure preferred, AWS/Google
- 3+ years Financial management (project level budgeting and
forecasting skills) and business acumen needed to support
facilities and vendor management aspects of this role.
- College Degree in related field preferred; Applicable work
experience and/or professional certifications may be considered in
absence of a degree.
- Strong understanding of practical Network, Systems and
Information Security a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge of PCs, laptops, printers, and
peripheral hardware devices, including both Windows and MacOS and
related diagnostics software and procedures.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and diagnose all manner of
technical issues required.
Keywords: The HT Group, Austin , IT Network Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!