Senior Software Engineer, Oracle EBS
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: June 15, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Oracle EBS for Pitney Bowes, you can
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration
and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken
down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
You are:A strong Senior Software Engineer who specializes in the
Oracle E-Business Suite and enjoys operating as a techno-functional
lead on projects. You will develop new applications for various
departments both inside and out of the organization.
This position will sit fulltime in Austin, TX.
- Strong techno-functional background providing functional and
technical leadership for all aspects of Oracle EBS.
- Support all aspects of a monthly finance close.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support on all aspects of
- Create technical specifications, design, code, test, and
implement Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) application
- Develop or customize PL/SQL procedures, Oracle reports,
interfaces, customizations, application extensions, and
- Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and
processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
- Work with various departments inside and outside the
organization gathering requirements and architecting
- Provide financial and ad-hoc reports/data to all groups inside
- Work with end users and functional analysts to capture and
document business requirements.
- Write and maintain functional and technical
- Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit,
system, and regression testing.
- Assist in migrating code changes to production
- Develop documentation to detail the development, logic and
- Provide technical expertise necessary to support the daily
operations in Oracle Applications.
- Work with internal and external auditors to provide data and
make requested changes.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Oracle EBS you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required.
- A go getter and able to complete tasks and projects on their
own with minimal guidance if needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention
- 6 years of working with Oracle EBS Financials including 3 years
of working with Oracle EBS R12.
- Experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials
implementation or upgrade.
- Experience working with Oracle Support.
- Experience working with SOX and designing controls, segregation
of duties, and SOX remediation.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
Reports/Forms/Workflow Builder, Shell scripts, and Linux.
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications API packages and table
- Functional understanding of Finance and Accounting Departmental
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication
Additional nice-to-have skills.
- Experience with Informatica or Talend ETL tools.
- Experience with SQL Server and TSQL.
- Experience with .Net programming.
- Experience with Noetix and BI tools
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class
tools, processes and modern architectures to create great
experiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a
clear technical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big
Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are
also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing a
Design Thinking platform and approach.Our Software team powers
global commerce, processing billions of transactions every
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
If you would like to be considered for this position, please
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Austin , Senior Software Engineer, Oracle EBS, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!