Senior Software Engineer - Performance & DevOps - SecurityIQ
Company: SailPoint Technologies
Posted on: February 15, 2019
SailPoint Technologies is looking for talented developers with performance on their mind to join its elite Austin-based SecurityIQ Performance & Sustaining Engineering team.
If you are an agile, highly motivated, performance-oriented software engineer, our SecurityIQ Performance & Sustaining team is the perfect place for you to grow and evolve. Join our exclusive team of performance expert developers enjoying an innovation-driven, early-stage start-up atmosphere where you can stand out and make a difference. Dive into the fascinating world of Cyber-Security, Content, Behavioral Analytics, Un-Structured Data and Access Management while pushing state-of-the-art technologies such as AWS and Elasticsearch to their limits.
- Lead our performance lab to the next level - taking charge of performance analysis and tuning, developing tools and establishing processes for all Cloud and On-Prem configurations
- Be in charge of build, packaging, delivery and integration processes - setting the standards and methodologies for our releases, patches, service packs and upgrades
- Solve complex coding puzzles, performance bottlenecks, database tuning challenges, architecting cloud deployments and taming rogue APIs - setting the standard in Managing and Monitoring Security on countless platforms
- Play an integral part in driving our product forward, shaping it and scaling it up - designing and executing solutions, improving performance, scalability, and robustness
- Work with state-of-the-art data analytics infrastructure such as Elasticsearch and Lucene, both On-Prem and various cloud platforms
- Gather and Analyze data from some of the world's largest organizations
- At least 5+ years developing in C# and .Net
- Strong System and IT infrastructure background
- Experience with Automated Deployment and Integration, techniques, tools, and processes
- AWS, Azure, Cloud deployment and containerization experience
- Proven experience in performance analysis, troubleshooting resource contention and high utilization
- Elasticsearch and Full-Text Indexing experience
- Storage subsystems and File Servers knowledge
- Relational Databases, SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Tuning experience
- Subject matter knowledge in Cyber Security
- Fearlessness diving into complex problems and other-people's code
- Independent, highly-motivated self-learner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SailPoint Technologies, Austin , Senior Software Engineer - Performance & DevOps - SecurityIQ, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!