Enterprise Technical Support Specialist I - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Client Reference Code: 233895 At a glance:
- Are you knowledgeable in troubleshooting voice, data, and managed services with a client-centric focus?
- Can you commit to a full-time, mid-level technical support position connecting with clients while successfully diagnosing specific networking and technical problems?
- Do you desire a competitive compensation package working within a 24X7 operations center with opportunity for career advancement? The company: At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity and innovative thinking, and that is dedicated to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions, believes that connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. The Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes fiber Internet, voice, TV and cloud infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com. The highlights: As a knowledgeable and confident client-centric support team member, you will focus on enhancing the client experience. With a positive and patient attitude, you will provide frontline assistance from our 24X7 operations center to business clients who subscribe to our voice, data video and managed services. Your goal is to connect with clients, troubleshoot potential technical issues and proactively address the situation by providing step by step directions towards a resolution. In order to execute your solution, you may collaborate with other departments such as Network Operation Centers (NOCs), Network Engineering or Field and Client Account teams. You will work in-office interacting with clients from across the country. Position benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan as an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care/ Special Needs Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Certification Incentive Program What you will do:
- Embody quality service by providing a reassuring voice during the resolution of a client's networking or technical difficulties.
- Troubleshoot network service issues via phone, trouble ticket, email and client portals.
- Provide expertise on intricate technical issues including WAN/LAN, fiber and voice technologies.
- Ensure timely resolutions by maintaining an accurate database and documenting complex technical issues concisely for repair teams.
- Coordinate resolution efforts with additional departments while monitoring and apprising clients.
- Improve department processes and technologies through the investigation and identification of the root cause of technical problems.
- Support efforts to enhance the client experience through process reviews, analysis and recommendations to leadership.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned. Required keys for success:
- 2 or more years of technical support experience in a 24X7 Technical Assistance Center (TAC)/ NOC/ operations center environment
- 2 or more years of network troubleshooting in a 24X7 operations center
- 2 or more years of experience working with fiber-based networking or managed services (Fiber Internet Access, High Speed Data, Ethernet, Managed Network Services, Managed Security Services, Managed Wi-Fi Services, Enterprise Trunking, Hosted Voice, and Enterprise TV Services)
- Skilled in troubleshooting technical issues, failed equipment, facility issues and escalating as appropriate to provide outstanding service
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise hardware and software technical environments
- Experience with network protocols, RF, routers, layer-2 switches, VPN, CWDM, HFC plant and delivery system, routing protocols/ policies, WiFi and VoIP platforms
- Know the pros and cons of coaxial cable and fiber optics
- Learn quickly within a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to thrive under pressure while making decisions independently, solving problems and demonstrating a sense of urgency Your education:
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in technical field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Cisco or Juniper Certification, i.e. CCENT, CCNA, JCNIA, JNCSP or equivalent industry recognized certificate (preferred) Job Code : CRP101 Enterprise Tech Support I Nonexempt 233895BR Department: Customer Service, Operations - provided by Dice Analysis, CCNA, Cisco, Customer Service, Database, Ethernet, Excel, Hardware, LAN, MS Office, Networking, Outlook, Protocols, RF, Routers, Security, Switches, Video, VPN, WAN
Keywords: Spectrum, Austin , Enterprise Technical Support Specialist I - Spectrum Enterprise, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!