Python Fullstack Developer
Company: CEMDOCS Infosoft Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
- 7-9 years of experience as a software developer for web-based large-scale enterprise applications.
- End to End Software development experience (hands on) in a combination of the following : Architecture & Design, User Interface, Database systems, Analytics, Cognitive systems
- Proven ability to develop resilient code (best practice error handling) that performs and scales for large enterprise needs
- DevOps end to end experience with tool chains such as Docker, Travis, minikube/kubernetes, Jira, GoCD
- Deep expertise in developing REST-based API's (json/yaml), Micro-services with RDBMS and NoSQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with Machine Learning Frameworks
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes, DevOps toolchains, blueprint, template and/or container based deployment models
- Experience with multiple Cloud services, including vmWare, IBM Cloud, AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud beyond compute and storage
- Experience with Big Data architectures including Spark/Hadoop, HDFS, analytical processing
Keywords: CEMDOCS Infosoft Inc., Austin , Python Fullstack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!