Lead Sailpoint Developer - Remote
Company: Vaco Technology
Posted on: January 15, 2019
aco is a private-equity backed solutions company that provides consulting, managed services, staffing, and placement services globally. Established in 2002 by "Big 4" consulting veterans, Vaco now has over 40 offices and has worked with over 9,000 clients. We have over 6,000 consultants and been named to Inc. magazine's list of fastest-growing private companies for the past 12 years. Vaco offers boutique services with global reach. The Vaco Cyber Security team's success relies on the trusted relationships built with our clients. We recognize the challenge organizations encounter improving security, restructuring operations and handling risk while maintaining compliance and keeping costs down. Our information security specialists work closely with organizations to provide the solutions that best match business and security objectives. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to utilize and expand your skills through client experience and industry training while collaborating with security professionals across industries. Our team provides the full spectrum of security services to clients including, Strategy & Advisory, Identity & Access Management, Security Operations, Managed Services, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.   The Vaco IAM team has the right expertise and experience to provide identity and access management solutions for your company. Vaco's IAM team recognizes the challenges organizations encounter improving security, restructuring operations and handling access risk while maintaining compliance and keeping costs down. Our security specialists work closely with organizations to provide the solutions that best match business and security objectives. To meet those objectives and realize operational improvements, we provide a service that offers a true end-to-end solution.    Job Description: As part of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization, the IAM Lead Developer will manage the development team and work with various vendors and vendor resources to help drive an enterprise-wide IGA solution. The IAM Lead Develooper will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Identity Governance & Administration platform, processes and procedures. This role will support the platform icluding, certification campaigns, lifecycle management, and application connectors. Further responsibilities include troubleshooting system issues, documenting processes and procedures, and acting as a SME on program / project calls. Responsibilities:
- Manage source code and build activities (Waterfall / Agile)
- Install, customize, configure, and support SailPoint and other identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop custom reports and connectors (as needed)
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and assist with the creation of test scripts
- Lead and participate in projects that require IAM team involvement
- Identify and communicate risks and issues and provide recommendations on potential fixes
- Oversee production releases
- Provide reporting to internal and external audit as required
- Monitors delivery against SLAs
- Develop and reports metrics to IAM leadership
- Oversee run support and ensure daily processes
- Review solutions to ensure new and existing integrations are implemented to best practice and security standards
- Drive intake and fulfillment of bugs, fixes, and enhancements
- Champion problem management best practices, drive and document root cause resolution to reduce future incidents in collaboration with vendors / implementation partners
- Participate in production support for any Sev 1 / Sev 2 incidents
- Participate in on call rotation. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). In lieu of a degree, 7+ years of IAM technical experience. CISSP Certification a plus. Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Minimum 2 years with IT security
- Must have 5 years SQL and Java programming
- Must have 2 years' experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
- 3 years' experience with SailPoint and Beanshell programming
- Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication, team player with proven collaboration, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) technolgies and use desirable - provided by Dice Sailpoint, IAM, SSO, Sailpoint Identity IQ,
Keywords: Vaco Technology, Austin , Lead Sailpoint Developer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!