Company: DatamanUSA, LLC
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Title: Web DeveloperDuration: 12+ MonthLocation: Austin, Texas Minimum Requirements:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience as a system analyst for a software development, data analytics, performance management system, or data warehousing project.
- Prior experience creating website/user interfaces by using standards HTML/CSS practices
- Experiencing acquiring data from multiple data sources/technologies for use by a data visualization tool to develop reports and dashboards. Technologies should include Oracle, SQL Server, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Pdf files
- Technical writing and diagramming skills, including proficiency with modeling and mapping tools (e.g., Visio, Erwin), the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports using Tableau
- Integration of data from various back-end services and databases
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Experience on an agile sprint team, preferably with prior experience as a member of a TIERS sprint team
- Experience with JIRA software
- Proven ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Understanding of security principles and how they apply to healthcare data
- Understanding of user-interface, cross-browser compatibility general web functions, and standards, and accessibility requirements
- Experience with state-of-the-art software components for a performance metrics data visualization or business intelligence environment Preferences:
Keywords: DatamanUSA, LLC, Austin , Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!