Web Fulfillment Associate Part-time
Company: University Co-op
Posted on: December 8, 2018
The Web Fulfillment department is responsible for fulfilling online merchandise or textbook orders for UT Austin students, faculty, staff, alumni and fans. As the Web Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for pulling, processing, and packaging online orders in addition to taking care of any customer service calls or questions. Additionally, you may be responsible for training and supervising a team of new employees during textbook rush in the Fall and Spring each year.
- Demonstrate WEGOYes! in daily interactions with external and internal customers.
- Act with integrity and trust, and promote the core Co-op values.
- Responsible for pulling, processing, boxing, and shipping online orders for both textbooks and Longhorn souvenirs.
- Provide customer service and assistance to store customers, students, faculty and staff whether on the phone, via live chat or in the store.
- Help to maintain and organize Web Fulfillment workstations and shipping room.
- Always keep busy, checking the assignment board or with a supervisor for downtime projects.
- Learn and retain more advanced processes in the department, such as website item building and helping with merchandise returns and backorders.
- Complete other duties as required or requested based on provided duty guidelines and timelines Qualifications
- Qualified candidates for the Web Fulfillment Associate position will have at minimum a High School Diploma or GED. Previous Web Order and customer service experience, as well as strong organizational, and communication skills are required. Must have familiarity of utilization of various computer software programs including e-mail, Word, and Excel, and must be able to learn to utilize various computer software. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment for several weeks at a time.
- The Web Fulfillment Associate is a part-time nonexempt position requiring flexible hours that meet our retail needs. These hours will include a variable schedule from week-to-week that may include early mornings, days, nights, weekends and holidays. During peak periods, the Web Fulfillment Associate must be able to work any additional hours needed.
- The Web Fulfillment Associate works primarily indoors with frequent exposure to shipping and receiving areas. The physical demands of this position require near and far visual acuity, constant use of hands, continuous sitting, standing, walking, using stairs, hearing, talking, bending, crouching, and working closely with others. Package handling is required, the Web Fulfillment Lead must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and up to 200 pounds via cart or dolly.
- This position requires candidate to be available any time between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. This could be 8 hours in a shift or a 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. shift or 7 p.m. to 11 a.m. early shift 11 a.m. -3 p.m. mid day shift or 1-5 p.m. late shift. This position is seasonal and part-time. There may also be some swing shifts available from 12-8 p.m. or 4-8 p.m. Training begins mid November and the position will end during the month of February.
- Up to 40 hours per week is available.
- The University Co-op provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please apply online at:
Keywords: University Co-op, Austin , Web Fulfillment Associate Part-time, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!