Business Objects Developer with Strong ETL
Company: Chandra Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Please apply for this position by sending your resume to:
Email: apply AT chandratech DOT com
SUBJECT: Applying for * Business Objects Developer with Strong ETL* Austin, TX
Hourly Rate: $75 W2; $86 CTC/1099 (Please be advised that this posted CTC rate is applicable only for consultant who are senior level and exceeds the required experience and or having State
The Clinical Management for Behavioral Health Services (CMBHS) system is the information system utilized by Substance Use Disorder (SUD) providers, Youth empowerment Services (YES) providers,
Local Behavioral Health Authorities (LBHAs) and Behavioral Health Services (BHS) program staff to plan, track, submit claims and report on services provided to clients. Additionally, CMBHS exchanges
client information with other systems both internal and external to HHSC that support the delivery of services to clients.
The 83rd Legislature directed the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) to develop a home and community-based Services (HCBS) program for certain individuals diagnosed with a serious
mental illness (SMI) whose complex needs may lead to repeated arrests, extended hospital stays or emergency department (ED) visits. As a result, the HCBS * Adult Mental health (AMH) department
was created and currently administers this program. Program staff currently perform essential program functions manually, which are too labor intensive to scale and meet the increased demands of a
statewide mental health program. Recently, CMBHS was modified to support Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Waiver business processes which are similar to the goals of this project. This project
will leverage this already built functionality to automate the business processes and needs of both HCBS-AMH program staff and end users to provide efficient and scalable delivery of client services.
This position will be responsible for database object creation, report design and SQL scripting necessary for supporting project reporting deliverables
Required Skills :
- Experience developing reports in Business Objects Crystal and Web Intelligence environments.(6Years)
- Experience performing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) using ETL products.(6Years)
- Experience using SQL(6Years)
- Experience with UML, Use Cases, and Team Foundation Server (TFS)(2Years)
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems.
Preferred Skills :
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical levels.(6Years)
- Experience working with Government agencies.(4Years)
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards.(4Years)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, users, technical staff and management. (6Years)
Business Objects Developer with Strong ETL * SQL, ETL Products, Business Objects, Developing Reports
Higher Competitive Rates will be considered for consultants with advanced skill set
Corp to Corp Resumes are welcome
Consultants may need a criminal background check - provided by Dice Business Objects Developer with Strong ETL SQL, ETL Products, Business Objects, Developing Reports
Keywords: Chandra Technologies, Inc., Austin , Business Objects Developer with Strong ETL, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!