Tier 2 Technical Support Representative (TSR)
Company: Dialpad, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2018
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talkingwhether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC's Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn't just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
We are seeking a knowledgeable, enthusiastic Tier 2 Support Representative to help lead us through the next phases of this mission. You will provide consultative support to Tier 2 in the delivery of highly complex support for network elements, platforms, systems, applications ,and services. You are passionate about improving our operations and support experience.
- Deliver amazing service and support to our users by providing fast and accurate responses
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple product questions to more complex technical support issues
- Troubleshoot technical/customer issues, escalate bug reports, and work cross-functionally to drive issue resolution
- Maintain or exceed our established service levels and productivity standards
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
- Be proactive and identify opportunities for our team to provide better support, educate our users, and scale our support model
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or other client-facing role
- Must possess a working knowledge of cloud technology and be willing to expand knowledge base of industry specific cloud platforms
- Superb troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing skills; has the ability to write clear and concise answers to address users' questions and problems
- Strong verbal communication skills; has the ability to calmly speak to users in a friendly and empathetic manner
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Excellent understanding of different OS such as Linux, Unix, Windows and Mac
- Experience and knowledge of ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Jira is a plus
- Knowledge with personal computers and VoIP/SIP understanding.
- Familiarity with enterprise security requirements and general enterprise IT Operations
- Understanding of OSI model, and familiarity with routing and switching
- Deep understand with network protocols (TCP/IP), SIP, VOIP, to name a few
- COMP TIA Net+ and/or Sec+ certifications or a CCNA level a plus
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren't just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you're going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There's no idea too crazy and no task too small we work together to make things we're proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That's why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn't hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco Raleigh Vancouver Tokyo Austin San Jose New York. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
Keywords: Dialpad, Inc., Austin , Tier 2 Technical Support Representative (TSR), IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!