AWS Python Developer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Need: AWS Python Developer (Cloud/Serverless)
The AWS developer will be working with AWS system administrator to deploy a new feature to load high volume of data from a legacy system to the actual platform.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deploy serverless based on microservices architecture a Python routine to capture, read and submit API call to load eInvoice XML data to internal portal
- Onboard this new feature to the existing CI/CD platform based on Jenkins/GitHub integration and Terraform infra-as-code
- Perform all tests required (unit, integration, scale) and provide support for other teams during user acceptance phase
- Provide weekly status report with updates and task completed
1. Python Lambda development, validation and deployment
2. API Gateway - S3 REST API Configuration/Testing and Validation
3. Egress Proxy connectivity/networking troubleshooting
Terraform development, validation and deployment
RIO CI/CD (Jenkins) deployment validation and assistance with migration to production
SNS Topic Setup for Lambda/Serverless error outputs
Implement SNS topic for notifications for Lambda failures, send to mailing list
CloudWatch Alarm to monitor API Gateway for outbound files. Trigger SNS topic notification on any failures
Experience managing high volume data transference through API+Lambda (parallelism mechanism)
Manage keys and certificate using AWS services (KMS and Certificate manager)
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Austin , AWS Python Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
here to apply!