Company: ICON Technology
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ICON is looking for a System Administrator to be a part of an IT
team that is building and managing the infrastructure that will be
critical to the company's success. As a System Administrator you
will be bringing in technical leadership and the ability to deliver
results in a high paced startup environment, your primary
responsibilities will be to develop and maintain systems necessary
to proactively manage ICON's computers and networks, assist with
Tier 2/3 support requests and provide guidance to Tier 1 IT support
staff. This role reports to the Senior IT Manager and is based at
our Austin, TX headquarters.
- Own and maintain the IT onboarding process, ensure necessary
accounts are provisioned and computers provided.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on
Windows and macOS devices.
- Provide tier 2/tier 3 support for Windows and macOS
- Build and maintain an IT knowledge base.
- Configure, deploy and maintain various management and security
tools for company devices and infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain various SaaS business applications and
- Configure, deploy, and maintain an MDM or RMM solutions for
laptops (Windows and macOS) and mobile devices.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Support and/or System
- Experience in supporting Windows and macOS endpoints.
- Experience supporting SaaS tools. (Office365, GSuite,
- Experience working with MDM/RMM solutions on laptops and mobile
- Experience managing SaaS Directory or Identity and SSO
- Comfort working in command line interface.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience managing and supporting Atlassian tools.
- Enterprise network support experience (DNS, DHCP, SSL, IPSEC,
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Bash/zsh (macOS) or Windows PowerShell scripting
- Public cloud infrastructure management experience.
- Windows 10 MCSA & Windows Server 2016 MCSA.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an
innovative, inclusive, and discrimination-free work environment.
Employment with ICON is based on merit, competence, and
qualifications. We provide employment opportunities without regard
to age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex
(including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity),
genetic trait, veteran status, or any other protected
characteristic in accordance with applicable law. If there are
accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable
and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates
through this application. ICON does not accept unsolicited
headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay
fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with
ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering a
diverse workforce. It is our policy to administer all personnel
actions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting
employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally
protected classification in accordance with applicable federal and
state laws. Consistent with the obligations of these laws, ICON
will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
Furthermore, as a federal government contractor, the Company
maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its
commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting
requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and
regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era
Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
As part of our compliance with these obligations, the Company
invites you to voluntarily self-identify as set forth below.
Provision of such information is entirely voluntary and a decision
to provide or not provide such information will not have any effect
on your employment or subject you to any adverse treatment. Any and
all information provided will be considered confidential, will be
kept separate from your application and/or personnel file, and will
only be used in accordance with applicable laws, orders and
regulations, including those that require the information to be
summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights
Internet Applicant Employment Notices
Keywords: ICON Technology, Austin , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!