Manufacturing Technical Coordinator
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Cedar Creek
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Responsible for performing a variety of technical support
duties in one+ manufacturing areas.
- Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and
support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or
more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and
technical analyses and problem-solving.
- Sets up and operates automated equipment/industrial robot(s) to
manufacture products according to specifications.
- Reads process order and work instructions to determine
prescribed setup and operation.
- Loads program/recipe into machine to retrieve correct program
- Operates automated equipment, observes operation, and monitors
machine for malfunctions and error messages.
- Inspects finished product for conformance to
- Determines and develops approaches to manufacturing assignments
- Responsible for technical duties which require planning and
- Solves a broad range of manufacturing technical problems of
varying scope and complexity".
- Typically minimum of 1 year relevant experience for entry to
- Requires complete understanding of general and technical
aspects of job.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Austin , Manufacturing Technical Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Cedar Creek, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!