Field Services Advanced Specialist I Commercial Industrial Printing
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This position is 1st shift
Industry experienced candidates encouraged to apply!
San Antonio, TX area
Come Create at Ricoh
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects
people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences,
and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower
digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any
location and harness the power of information-how it is collected,
stored, managed, and shared-to unlock the potential in every
organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our
customers' success and guide them toward a better and more
sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and
passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our
high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development.
This position requires advanced level technology skills to work
independently to provide strategic analysis and consultative
support to service, maintain, repair and develop solutions for a
wide variety of company products and services. Also includes new
business and other various support and solution functions as
developed or assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs advanced solutions skill services configuring,
installing, troubleshooting, networking, maintaining, and training
as assigned in their area of responsibility expertise on a wide
variety of products and services.
- Fulfills the role of consultant/strategic professional;
displays the ability to solve high end product and repetitive
- Required to lead others in technical or other problem sharing
efforts; understands and instructs on processes and demonstrates
leadership in handling complex situations.
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in
increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and
- Assembles/adjusts/maintains/shares expertise on products
according to specs, and/or relevant documentation/instruction.
Performs the same for equipment operations.
- Customer Services
- Understands and promotes Ricoh's support functions and
offerings, anticipates and manages customer needs across area
- Responsible for managing own time and schedule and assists
others in support of multiple solutions time/schedule.
- Maintains and leads productive, professional relationships with
all customers and Ricoh personnel and contributes to the overall
success of the team.
- Effectively executes all required workload management and call
handling procedures, using current field call management
- Performs a full range of services including customer training,
equipment and work flow observation, and solution presentation for
- Maintains a full workload, meeting appropriate response times,
repair times, quality objectives and cost control metrics.
- Complies with all company policies and completes administrative
tasks in an accurate and timely manner. Assists others in their
- Performs administrative duties as assigned including
maintaining required logs, processes and reports.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information
through the proper tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a car stock and/or customer on-site
inventory as assigned/necessary.
Job Description Continued
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of
auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy for positions entailing
extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience
involving computers, electronics, mechanics, basic network and
basic connectivity and printing software application is
- Internal Candidates: Meets the requirements listed in the
Technology Services Training Role Inventory and Certification
Program for the assigned role as defined by the manager.
- Follow this link for the certification requirement document.
- Nice to have: Production experience preferred (100 pages per
minute) including color.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh USA Benefits
Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Austin , Field Services Advanced Specialist I Commercial Industrial Printing, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!