Senior AEM Developer
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- At-least 4 years of experince with strong Web Content
Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full
cycle AEM projects.
- Must have worked on AEM 6.4 or newer versions.
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web
framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework(R6/R7), DAM, Workflows is
- Experience on Sighlty, Sling Models, touch UI libraries and
Adobe core components
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test
execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or
- Integration experience with other systems
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project
deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production
- Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production
environments and migrations
Experience in developing highly available, heavy traffic customer
facing websites is a plus
Prior Apple experience is a strong plus
Must to have Skills
* AEM 6.0/6.1/6.2/6.3
* AEM 6.4/6.5
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Austin , Senior AEM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!