Sr. Net Developer - longterm contract
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Modis is hiring talented developers for a Senior
.NET Developer Job in Austin, TX focused on security to join their
software team. This position is on a strategic project with support
and visibility all the way to the Board of Directors. The Core
Platform team is responsible for architecture, framework and shared
• Design and implementation of Core Platform technology based on c#
and ASP.NET vNext.
• Design security policies and standard.
• Review application team security design and threat models.
• Hands on experience in data modeling and writing complicated SQL
• Review other developers’ code for quality and security.
• Mentor other developers on how to implement secure code.
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0-5.0
• MVC 5 and ASP.NET vNext
• XML, XSLT
• SQL Server 2012, SSRS
• Entity Framework 6
• Webservices, Web API, REST API's
• Mocking Tools - MOQ
• Team foundation server
To be considered for the .NET DeveloperJob in Austin, TX please
submit your resumes.
*Please no outside 3rd party companies or recruiting firms.
*Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship as a
Keywords: , Austin , Sr. Net Developer - longterm contract, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!