Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Modis is hiring for a Senior Software Engineer job in
Austin, TX. Qualified candidate will have recent experience in
software development with embedded devices and complex application
in various languages such as C#, C++ or Java.
To be considered for the Software Engineer job in Austin, TX please
submit your resume.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience
• BS or MS in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
• 6+ years experience in software development
• Knowledge of embedded devices and security practices is a
• Expert in C# and/or Java
• Good knowledge & background in C
• Background in either firmware/OS development or base framework
development for desktop or web applications
• Knowledge of various testing methodologies such as BDD (behavior
driven development), Acceptance testing
• Have worked & led projects that required minimum guidance
• Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore
employee must possess or can acquire a valid US Passport.
• Must be able to work for any employer without sponsorship
• No relocation package is offered for this position.
**No outside recruiters, 3rd party vendors or
Keywords: , Austin , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!