Mobile X-Ray Technologist (Radiology and Imaging )
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Radiography opening in Austin, Texas. REF: CO472 Mobile X-Ray
(Radiology Tech) Technologist Austin, TX Full Time and Permanent
Description ROLE: Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable)
service to nursing homes, health care facilities. TASKS AND
- Perform and process X-Rays and submit/transmit them to a
Radiologist for interpretation.
- Radiological Technologists using film are required to process
their film chemically using imaging Fixer and Developer solutions
in the automatic film developer. Radiological Technologists
processing film should be familiar with the possible chemical
hazards, controls, and the first aid response in the event of skin
contact, ingestion, eye splash or spill, as detailed in the Safety
Data Sheets (SDS).
- Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health
requirements, and operational requirements. REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Attend meetings as required.
- Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
- Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and maintenance schedule through
Supervisors and Bio-med. Other responsibilities including:
scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, and mailings.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
- Train other technologists as required. Associates or Bachelors
Degree required. ARRT required.
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Austin , Mobile X-Ray Technologist (Radiology and Imaging ), IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!