Oracle DBA Lead
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Deep working knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c/19c to be able to perform
- Perform day-to-day administration of databases, including
analyzing the Oracle Alert logs files, transaction logs and backup
- Oracle installation on Linux/AIX/Windows OS platform.
- Configuring High Availability and DR solution with Dataguard
- Upgrading oracle databases to latest versions.
- Applying latest security patches /Fix-Packs as per
- Strong hands-on experience on Oracle RAC administration and
handling the critical issues.
- Analyze database performance and recommend improvements for
- Database performance tuning by configuring database
- Implementing Database security .
- Good hands-on experience in handling various scenarios of
database backup and recovery/restoration using RMAN or any
- Deep knowledge in writing shell scripts/perl/python, with this
scripting knowledge, should explore automating the repetitive
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues and
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time,
providing end-to-end problem resolution.
- Coordination with other teams like Server/ Storage/Application
- Good hands-on experience in Capacity management.
- Global On-call Support including weekend.
- Operational Shift support as per Roster.
- Assist/support the application and development teams and mentor
- Willing to learn and work on other DB technologies like MSSQL,
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Good writing skills for technical documentation and
- Good communication skills for customer and technical calls.
Knowledge of ITIL/Agile methodologies and process for Incident,
Service, Change, and Problem management.
- Perform root cause analysis for problems and major incidents,
provide workarounds to ensure business continuity and prepare RCA
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Austin , Oracle DBA Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!