Sr. Incident Response Manager - IT
Posted on: September 23, 2022
DescriptionResponsibilities This job can be performed remotely
within the US. As the Sr Business Incident Manager, you will have
responsibilities on a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week, 365 day a year
basis and support timely response to all incidents, regardless of
type, affected area, and time in which it occurs. Incidents the
team overseas can be classified as financial impact, significant
regulatory, media and other reputational impacts that could
significantly impact the reputation of CFG its businesses and its
fundamental ability to operate. These impacts could be from a
variety of sources, and the threats include, Application outages,
Network outages, 3rd party disruptions in service, facility site
disruptions, fraud, information security data breaches, people
disruptions, natural disasters, and customer impacts. Incident
management delivery is critical to reducing the risks, minimizing
the impact on customer service, managing any reputational impacts
and controlling financial losses when the organization is impacted
by an incident of any nature. The Sr. Incident Response Manager
will be responsible for:
- Identify emerging risks and take/recommend appropriate actions
to mitigate those risks.
- Ownership and accountability for standing up remote bridge line
(via Teams, WebEx, Zoom) engaging all needed resources albeit
internal IT teams, business lines as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Incident escalation to problem managers and senior leaders to
create awareness, visibility and set expectations on RTS. (Return
- Managing personal assignment queue on open or preexisting
incidents until full resolution is achieved, and incident is deemed
resolved and closed.
- Mobilize the appropriate IM Team in an incident and provide
support and guidance, record incidents and identify opportunities
for continuous improvement
- Initial communications and follow up communications to Bank and
executive leadership on status as appropriate.
- Leading the Incident support calls and efforts in order to
restore service and drive closure to meet required SLAs.
- Clear and concise documentation in our Archer GRC system that
accurately depicts issues, key players, times of occurrence and
- In cases where status is identified as significant or greater,
clearly document and summarize incident to executive leadership.
- Must demonstrate strong ability to triage, diagnose ad hoc
issues that lead to resolution.
- Ability to work across all levels of management on the business
side, Information Technology and 3rd party vendors.
- Must demonstrate the ability for critical thinking, making
decisions and taking proactive measure to ensure we keep bank
- Must be a clear communication both oral and written.
- Must demonstrate the ability to multitask and own the room,
taking notes, escalating situations as appropriate.
- Resource will be required to partake in shift work, will
require to work during business hours, evenings, weekends and
holidays as follow the sun support.
- Demonstrate the ability to run reports across the platform to
provide content for MMR, OKR for monthly reporting to executive
- Must demonstrate the ability to alert and work closely with
Problem managers on Important or Significant issues, clearly
detailing data related to incident and occurrence. Desired
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry in a
support capacity working in ITSM, with cross functional teams, and
3rd party vendors.
- Understanding of banking system and custodial and consumer
- Experience with tools such as Archer (GRC) ServiceNow, Office
365 product suite.
- Familiar with SLAs OLAs and key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor new staff on process
- Must exhibit the ability to be a Critical thinker, with the
ability to make difficult decisions under pressure using a calm
demeanor and communicate success(wins) and failure (losses) in bank
services with the same confidence. Education and
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
equivalent years of experience performing these
- ITIL Foundations v3 certified or higher. LI-KK1LI-RemoteSome
job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate
salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a
recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for UsAt
Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal
Employment OpportunityCitizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and
related companies provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or
mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic
characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of
domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition,
military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleagues or a dependents
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Austin , Sr. Incident Response Manager - IT, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!