Senior Frontend Developer
Company: Artemis Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
WHO YOU AREArtemis Health is looking for a Sr. front-end
engineer. You'll be driving new application development for our
frontend products - your breadth of skills paired with our
bottom-up product process will give you as much autonomy and
license as you can handle. We're looking for people who can deal
with ambiguity, love to partner with product, UX, back-end
engineers and QA to build best-in-class solutions. Based on your
skills and experiences, you can join us as a Front-end Engineer or
a Senior Front-end Engineer.What You'll Do:
- Explore new frameworks, languages, and processes while also
being able to discuss when (or when not) to use them.
- Design and implement new components using a combination of
- Participate in a culture that values thoughtful code reviews,
testable code, and scalability.
- Contribute to the design process for new and existing
applications/components (technical specification, acceptance
criteria, design and implementation).
- Help brainstorm, design, and implement new products that will
help us make a difference in the healthcare industry.
- Effective participation in agile development processes (backlog
refinement, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, CI/CD
pipeline)What You'll Have:
- Have a demonstrable skill set in front end development
- 4+ years of experience is desired - but what we care about is
demonstrable capability in front end development and the ability
and desire to learn more.
- Possess a deep understanding of JS/TS beyond libraries or
- Experience with at least one major frontend framework like
Angular, Ember, React, Vue, etc.
- Have detailed knowledge of responsive CSS, experience with
component based architecture, semantic markup, and HTML5.
- Deep familiarity with browser dev tools and debugging for
Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Jazmine, Cypress, Protractor, etc.
- Basic MySQL familiarityNice to Have Qualifications:
- Be familiar with, and comfortable contributing to, robust
front-end tooling to support our growing team.
browser, have in-depth experience with CPU and memory profiling,
and can discuss why all of that is important.
- Familiar with Angular 1.x and 10+
- Familiar with Docker based development
- Familiar with some of the following
- Familiar with Reactive programming, and Observables (redux,
ngrx, rxjs etc)
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
OUR MISSIONAt Artemis Health, we are dedicated to helping fix the
broken health care system by empowering U.S. employers and their
advisors to optimize health benefits using data. We offer the most
innovative and easy-to-use benefits analytics technology on the
market today. More than 9 million employees and their families are
receiving better, more affordable healthcare because their
employers are leveraging insights from Artemis. Together we can
bring America's runaway healthcare costs more in line with the rest
of the world.
OUR CULTUREArtemis is committed to being compassionate and caring
in the way we treat our customers and our employees. We work hard
at what we do because we know we are making a difference in the
lives of the people we work with. We take ownership in what we do,
and we are transparent with our team members as well as our
customers. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and
maintaining a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion not
because we have to, but because we understand it makes us better.
We are building a team in which diversity is valued, equity is
striven for, and inclusion is embraced.
Physical requirements for the role: Incumbents must be able to work
in an office environment. Job may work on weekends, nights,
holidays and on-call basis.
Keywords: Artemis Health, Austin , Senior Frontend Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!