Company: Quantitative Systems
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position SummaryThis role has been categorized as a Remote
position. "Remote" employees do not have a permanent corporate
office workplace. Employees must live in the United States.Come
join our digital division, creating software to power the future of
fitness. We're serious about individual growth and athletic
achievement, and we'd like your help to build real products that
will improve people's lives through better health and fitness. You
will learn, grow and play in an environment that focuses on results
and delivery, all backed by one of the strongest consumer brands in
history. Will you---PROTECT THIS HOUSE?We're looking for a
passionate Software Engineer for iOS mobile development. You will
be focused on delivering best in class mobile applications for iOS
on a global scale. These applications will seamlessly connect with
our fitness platforms and create a world-class consumer engagement
experience, centered on the user's overall fitness goals. You will
work alongside engineers, designers, and product professionals to
successfully deliver the product roadmap. To thrive in this role,
you execute well in an agile environment, feel comfortable on a
high performing engineering team, encourage pragmatic decisions and
tight feedback loops, and take calculated risks based on
collaboration with your peers.Essential Duties &
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including development,
estimation, planning, and design sessions.
- Develop and advise on architecture, systems design, roadmaps
and project plans as it relates to multi-channel experiences.
- Act as a driving force for constantly improving performance,
scalability, extensibility, reliability, availability and
- Participate in the development of a forward looking technology
roadmap that aligns / supports the global business
strategy.Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Dedication to releasing a quality product on time: building
software, supporting continuous integration/deployment, supporting
.git repositories, writing documentation, reviewing support
tickets, testing, etc.
- Experience being a "hands-on" engineer building prototypes as
well as troubleshooting production issues.
- Experience in all aspects of the software life cycle including
providing support and services to other areas of the
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
for internal and external audiences.Education And / Or Experience
- 1+ years of experience as an engineer on a team of 3+
- 1+ years of software development experience in a highly agile
- 2+ years of experience implementing mobile solutions on iOS
(experience in both Swift and Objective-C is preferred).
- Computer Science BS or similar degree, or equivalent job
related experienceOther Requirements
- Experience Implementing integrated hardware and software
- Experience supporting a product with a consumer base of >
1MM Monthly Active Users strongly desired.
Keywords: Quantitative Systems, Austin , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!