Posted on: August 7, 2022
Fast growing tech company looking for a Sr. Full Stack Software
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mandy Morylak
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $125,000 - $135,000 per year
A Bit About Us
- Fast-Growing Learning and Development Company
- 100% Remote
- No meetings at weird hours = Culture of boundaries = Understand
you have a life outside of work
- Mission driven
- Collaborative, always learning, and growing mentality
As a Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer you will play an important
role by working closely with the development team members to build
product solutions, starting with the new Learning Experience
Platform. This role is expected to primarily focus on front-end UI
development and will be the key developer of envisioning,
proposing, styling and managing the front-end experience. The Sr.
Full Stack Software Engineer will also help the team fulfill
technical, operational, and business requirements.
You will be working within a CI/CD environment, ensuring high
standards for security, scalability and resilience are met, and
collaborating with the SQAEs to achieve high-quality
Why join us?
- Access to some of the richest professional development
- A variety of benefits. Programs include health benefits, life
insurance, income protection and retirement savings plan with
employer contributions to assist with your health & financial
security today and in the years ahead.
- Access to health benefits and wellness programs for employees
- The ability to work in a flexible work environment.
- Professional development support as we want YOU to be
successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish
the goals you are trying to achieve in your profession.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a member of our Product team to plan and develop
solutions for new projects
- Apply best practices throughout the software development life
- Solve complex problems using knowledge, passion and
- Help build and deliver world-class products
- Apply industry standard best practices for secure coding,
testing and application development
- Drive robust, maintainable, and scalable software within our
existing business and/or product architecture and platforms
- Implement excellent end-user experiences, continually raising
the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity
- Ensure quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging
peer reviews for your work and the work of cross functional
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of experience developing and launching software
products and/or services.
- 3+ years of experience with UX, UI design.
- Experience as a strong Front end developer with solid
experience in full stack development.
experience in Vue.js or React or Angular.
- Strong experience with CSS, HTML, Yarn.
- Strong experience with Content Management Systems (CMS).
Preferred experience with Content Stack, or other headless CMS
- Strong experience with solutions leveraging Spring, API
architecture and Event Driven Architecture.
- Experience with webRTC.
- Experience with ElastiCache/Redis.
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Java/JVM language.
- Experience with UI testing frameworks.
- Experience with IntelliJ, VSCode or other IDEs.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy sharing ideas with, and learning from, other team
- Work independently with a string sense of person accountability
and excellence in your work.
- Self-starting and motivated learner who is willing to research
with other technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!