Technical Support Engineer, IgniteTech (Remote) - $60,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our
clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting
this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it
Are you an experienced C/C++ developer in your company? Do you
enjoy working on complex B2B applications, yet manage to simplify
your codes by utilizing cutting-edge technologies? If so, we invite
you to join our unique team of top-notch talent. In this role, you
will be taking ownership of the big feature releases, starting with
getting requirements from the stakeholders to releasing the end
product to customers in a fast-paced agile environment besides
maintaining mission-critical enterprise applications. If you are
passionate about leading the path to creating the greatest products
with the best cloud technologies in our industry, we would love to
hear from you.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry.
Our "Netflix for Enterprise Software" model is changing the game
for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth
strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad
and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Development/customizations of a large set of applications from
our broad portfolio of B2B products
- Upgrade quality of work produced by your subordinates by
showing them, how to make it in better quality
- Improve efficiency through introducing automation & new
What You Won't Be Doing
- Managing people or getting stuck on long meetings discussing
roadmaps and priorities
- Stagnating on the same technology. You will be continuously
expanding your knowledge and experience with new products. HR and
Technical Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new product features in the most
efficient, effective, and maintainable way
- Becoming the go-to expert on products to which you are
- Learning new products quickly and effectively when given access
to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles,
source code, and infrastructure.
- Understand and interpret customer requests to suggest the best
solution available and take responsibility for implementing the
- Resolving complex technical issues
- Effort Estimation
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of development experience in multiple software
- 3+ years of C#/ASP.net coding experience
- C1 level English proficiency and the ability to write with a
- Experience working with C/C++, Java, or Python
- Hands-on cloud development experience.
- Experience in building and delivering enterprise-grade SaaS
- Experience with leading a team.
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a
part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we
ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally.
We're doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on
building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides
challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are
always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career
development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The
position is immediately available and requires entering into an
independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation
level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000
USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The
payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs
for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Austin , Technical Support Engineer, IgniteTech (Remote) - $60,000/year USD, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!