Senior Software Engineer - Remote
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Description Senior Software Engineer - FTE - RemoteAbout UsWe
offer a Software as a Solution (SaaS) platform that connects
previously disparate data from within an electronic medical record
and transforms it into the type of clinical insight that can help
providers determine appropriate care and
reimbursement.Additionally, this platform is used as a conduit to
connect the provider to the payer, helping break down the
information silos that result in denied claims, administrative
burden, and strained relationships.What You'll DoWe are looking for
an exceptional Software Engineer to design scalable, reliable,
secure, and extensible software solutions according to our
company's and client's needs. You will be responsible for
developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing
line of business applications and platforms.As part of our team,
you will work closely with software engineers, data engineers,
business analysts, and quality assurance analysts to ensure system
security, stability, and availability. You will also collaborate
with support teams to provide technical support and work with
product owners to determine and understand new product
requirements. Communication and organizational skills are keys to
this position along with a problem-solving attitude.Essential
Duties & ResponsibilitiesThe essential functions include, but are
not limited to the following:
- Responsible to help drive the day to day operations of a
software engineering team.
- Architect, design, code, and test line of business systems and
- Build, monitor, and maintain streaming data pipelines and
- Build, monitor, and maintain RDBMS solutions.
- Operational support of applications and technology
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of software
- Prepare technical documentation and project
- Ability to manage daily development tasks in Jira or similar
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Serve as mentor to Junior Engineers Requirements
- 5+ years as a software engineer with solid experience in
.net/C# or node.js
- RDBMS experience with platforms such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL
Server, Oracle, etc.
- Cloud experience preferably in AWS
- Experience with Git and CI/CD tools and paradigms.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience. Preferred
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Experience with NoSql/Document Database platforms such as
MongoDb, Casandra, Couchbase, DynamoDb, etc.
- Experience with stream processing and messaging platforms such
as Kafka, Kinesis, SNS/SQS RabbitMQ, etc.
- Experience using infrastructure as code to manage cloud
services using tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure
Resource Manager templates, etc.
- Experience with Docker and serverless API's.
- Advanced design patterns such as CQS, CQRS, Event Sourcing,
Event Driven Design, Microservice Design Concepts, etc.Physical
Demands & Work EnvironmentThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the functions.We've Got You Covered
On---Health, Dental and Vision InsuranceCompetitive Salary401(k)
Keywords: Conexess Group, Austin , Senior Software Engineer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!