Principal Full Stack Engineer Python React REMOTE
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We're a mid-sized security company (-100 people) with recent
funding on a mission to ensure the security of many global
organizations. Our solution software is configurable for both local
and multinational organizations and has evolved into the lightest,
most scalable endpoint solution in the world.Our HQ is based on San
Jose, CA and we do have offices in the UK, Netherlands and
Australia.This will be a full time role offering a base salary +
equity/stock + full benefits + REMOTE (work from home)!What You
Will Be Doing
- Prototype, model and design innovative and responsive user
- Develop a fully functional web application that aligns with the
- Define development practices and coding architecture that
supports a secure, high performance, scalable and maintainable web
application with optimal resource utilization.
- Promote agile and strict development and validation
- Collaborate with customer and internal stake holders in
refining the business requirements, project scope, decision making,
technical documentation and perform UAT (User Acceptance Test) upon
delivery of the product.
- Mentor junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and
other related issues.
- Take architectural ownership of all the aspects of the UI
application.What You Need for this Position
- 7+ years working experience
- Either: React, Vue.js or TypeScript
- Python (Django)
- Bonus points for either: Node.js or GraphQLWhat's In It for You
- REMOTE work
- HUGE room for career growth, we promote upward movement.
- You work will be combating cyber fraud/hacking.
- We're a leading company, with a global presence, fun remote
environment with very sharp engineers.So, if you are a Principal
Full Stack Engineer looking for a fully remote opportunity, please
apply today!Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For
additional information about available benefits, please contact
Bobby JuneEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving
your resume through our website and going over the position with
you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1-1681374 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Bobby June - Director
of Recruiting - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in
the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Austin , Principal Full Stack Engineer Python React REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!