Technical Program Manager, AI Hardware
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Meta is seeking a Technical Program Manager with large-scale
hardware development experience. The Technical Program Manager
(TPM) will lead cross-functional and multi-site teams on developing
and evaluating various hardware solutions to support our Artificial
Intelligence/Machine Learning infrastructure. Meta's Infrastructure
Engineering organization is responsible for the growth, management
and 24x7 upkeep of all Meta's products and services. This is a
full-time position and will report to the Group Technical Program
Technical Program Manager, AI Hardware Responsibilities:
- Manage technical program management of our Artificial
Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) system platforms in a matrix
organization across different locations covering a range of areas
(Data Center, Network, Hardware Systems, Infrastructure
Engineering, Software Engineering, Capacity Management).
- Drive and manage the development of AI/ML systems and
subsystems from concept to production with suppliers, partners, and
internal software and hardware teams.
- Develop and manage overall program requirements, scope,
schedules, and deliverables with engineering teams, partners, and
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, and post implementation
- Engage in product management in collaboration with Engineering
counterparts to define product roadmaps.
- Perform risk assessment, risk mitigation and change management
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for
projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and
- Analyze infrastructure needs and produce hardware designs and
prototypes to meet those needs.
- Manage and drive strategic vendor engagement and
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical
Engineering or other equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of technical program management, hardware engineering,
systems engineering, software/embedded engineering, or technical
product management experience.
- Experience working with technical teams to develop systems,
solutions, and products.
- Proven communication, organizational, coordination, and
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- Knowledge of server systems, CPU and/or SoC, and memory.
- Hardware Systems design experience.
- Experience in hardware project life cycle management.
- Experience with data center architecture and deployment.
- Experience working with ODM's, OEM's and other vendors.
- Large-scale data center hardware experience.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at .
Keywords: Facebook App, Austin , Technical Program Manager, AI Hardware, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!