Senior Salesforce Developer (SaaS)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company
headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia,
Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest
technologies and best engineering practices to deliver
groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the
If you're drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is
for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software
investment has been focused on the needs of the world's 2.7 billion
mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us
as we build a scalable platform for the world's largest brands
working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on
G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands
of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a
fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an
outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be a key member of the
Delivery team in the US. The Salesforce Developer will work on
delivering solution designs, implementations, customizations,
integrations, and managed services for clients. In addition to
being responsible for developing high-performing solutions on the
Salesforce platform, the Salesforce Developer will provide insight
in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, and
configure apps as required.
Key objectives and responsibilities will include:
- Working as a positive contributor of a (development) team
- Writing high quality code to meet customer business
requirements & doing unit testing of your own work
- Resolving code-based defects discovering either through project
work or through our technical support team
- Contributing to continual improvement of coding standards and
methods used by our technical development team
- Contributing to technical documentation such as technical
design and as built documents
- Must have at least 3 years of SFDC development experience and
overall experience of 6 years in-depth understanding of the
capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Must have 2 year of experience, providing customization,
development, enhancement and support for Salesforce
- Must have excellent written and spoken English communication
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential.
Desired Skills & Experience
Desired candidates will have the following skills/experience in
conjunction with the minimum qualifications:
- A proven ability to learn new products, technical knowledge and
apply new skills in a high paced environment.
- Desired candidates enjoy problem-solving while learning,
developing and applying new skills along the way.
- Presentation skills and ability to demo solutions.
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite,
JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk.
- Beneficial to have prior experience working with offshore and
- Possess a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Must have a valid US work visa upon hire.
- Must have reliable internet connection and an at home
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven't
ticked every box, please don't rule yourself out just yet. We've
seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented
groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no
crosses. Don't self reject!
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe
that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the
communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a
diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates
are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry,
age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status,
mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability,
please contact us at email@example.com.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- 8 Mental Health paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Calm App Subscription
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
Keywords: Skedulo, Austin , Senior Salesforce Developer (SaaS), IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!