Junior Software Engineer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Junior Software Engineer
Job Summary of Junior Software Engineer
Our client, a known name in the development of advanced rugged
embedded systems, is looking for a Jr. Software Engineer to join
their team. In this position, you will engage in a
collaborative, rapidly changing environment to design and support
groundbreaking new technologies for a market leader. Your initial
work will focus on Linux and Embedded Linux for their
System-On-Chip (SoC, MPSoC, and RFSoC) products.
This is a great position for someone who would like to develop
brand-new technologies with a company that offers multiple paths
for long-term growth.
Responsibilities of Junior Software Engineer
- Development, integration, and test of HPC systems for real-time
RF signal processing applications.
- Development of software to support the integration of RF-DSP
hardware such as A-D converters and FPGAs for real-time data
capture and processing.
- Performance characterization and interoperability testing of
integrated systems solutions.
- Working with the wider software team to create
application-oriented demos for trade shows and customer
- Evaluation of emerging HPC and RFDSP hardware & software
- Participation in software lifecycle activities including design
and code reviews.
- Work closely with other engineering teams, partners, and
vendors to ensure interoperability and reuse.
- Close interaction with field application engineering team to
facilitate pre-and post-sales support for HPC systems.
Qualifications of Junior Software Engineer
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical
- 1+ years’ experience of software experience developing and
deploying software in embedded or high-performance computing
- Experience in C / C++.
- Linux OS knowledge
- Real-time system integration experience.
- Knowledge of IO interfaces for RF signal data capture is a
- Some familiarity with digital signal processing
- Demonstrated ability to learn new development practices,
languages, and tools.
- Ability to interact directly with customers, using solid
Compensation & Other Details
Salary Range: $80,000-100,000/year, plus bonus and
Location: Austin, TX
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Available
Visa Sponsorship: None
Keywords: Job Juncture, Austin , Junior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!