Software Engineer - Backend
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFully Remote Position (U.S. Based)Secberus, Inc.
is a fast-growing Software-as-a-Service provider of an
enterprise-class Cloud Governance platform. Our software is
applicable to a wide range of business functions, although we have
initially focused on cloud security and compliance. We are
headquartered in Miami, FL with staff working remotely across the
USA. We're looking for motivated and exceptional people to continue
building our great team. Job DetailsTheb Software Engineer is
responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing the
Secberus products and platform. This includes infrastructure design
and management as well as software engineering. This position
offers the opportunity to take ideas from conception to reality,
building features end-to-end in an agile process. This is a great
opportunity for the right individual to be a part of a high-caliber
team in a fast-paced, results-driven
- Participate in developing the overall design and architecture
of our platform.
- Participate in project planning efforts to coordinate
- Design, code, document, and test new features and bug
- Build scalable, maintainable software and systems.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, and
- Mentor other engineers.
- Meet deadlines and ship code.Qualifications
- At least 2 years of working experience as a software engineer
focused on the backend.
- Must have experience developing serverless applications.
- Experience creating software in a Cloud Computing environment
(AWS, GCP & Azure - AWS preferred).
- Demonstrable expertise with software development best
practices, including developing secure software.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience working in a startup and remote environment is
preferred.CompensationCompetitive Base Salary(DOE) + ESOP +
Keywords: Secberus, Austin , Software Engineer - Backend, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!