ETL Developer - Oracle, Informatica - 100% remote work!
Company: Matlen Silver
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Matlen Silver has multiple positions available now for ETL
Developers. This is a contract position, and the work is 100%
remote for the duration of the contract. Candidates are expected to
work Eastern Time hours.
** Note - we are not able to work C2C or provide sponsorship for
This position will sit within the Treasury Data Technology Group
within our client. The individual selected for this role will be
experienced in Informatica (10x) and possess strong SQL and data
warehousing skills as well as be well versed in the Agile SDLC
lifecycle processes. The scope of ETL design and development
includes but is not limited to data extraction from heterogeneous
data sources, data transformation (e.g., data cleansing), database
loading, and support to meet the needs of the business. Individual
should have experience with various databases platforms including
Oracle Exadata (primary), Teradata and SQL Server. The individual
will sit within a scrum team and will work closely with an on-shore
product lead and developers as well as off-shore developers and
testers. The individual would also be expected to work on potential
new technology stacks for the application.
While our core stack is Informatica / Oracle, we are exploring new
methods of moving data. Candidates experienced with Big Data
Technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Hive, Nifi and with
Python and/or Java are strongly encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts,
practices, and procedures related to ETL/Data design and
- Implementing solutions using Informatica PowerCenter 10x
- Develop and recommend strategies and specifications for
(technical) data solutions based on the analysis of the business
goals, objectives, needs, and existing data systems
- Data Modeling and experience in developing new logical,
conceptual, and physical models for data and system flows
- Develop technical strategies and architectures for
high-performance, scalable and complex enterprise-grade system
- Work with ETL developers, business analyst, DBAs, system
administrators, to architect data model, design and implement
database as well as write ETL related programs.
- Work closely with the team responsible for the maintaining the
data model, including data dictionary/metadata registry.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future
- 5+ years dev experience in a database platform
- ETL development
- Data Warehouse
- Linux / Unix
- Data Analysis
- Autosys is preferred; but will accept another job scheduling
- Newer tech like big data and python (pandas, data frames)
- Agile experience
- Banking experience, specifically knowledge of capital markets
or financial products
- Oracle Exadata
About Matlen SilverExperience Matters. Let your experience be
driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has
delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to
Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work,
honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen
Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of
success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Keywords: Matlen Silver, Austin , ETL Developer - Oracle, Informatica - 100% remote work!, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!