Senior Software Engineer
Company: Flex A.I.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
One of the fastest growing apps of all time.Live in US/Canada since
December 15th, +50 English speaking countries on December 28th.
Were focused on creating a healthier world by simplifying
fitness.Our goal is to put a personal trainer in everyones pocket,
At Flex you will be directly involved in shaping the product,
delivering an experience people love and being a valued founding
team member of a flourishing startup. We are a well-funded company,
with a patent in machine learning. If youre ambitious, talented,
and want to make a huge impact on the world - wed love to hear from
Why this Role?
- Be part of a hyper-growth startup building an exciting future
in fitness: We just recently launched and quickly gaining many
thousands of users per day. We also have the highest user retention
in our app category after measuring our 10k+ Beta users over the
- Join at the best time: Youll see your compensation grow
exponentially as your equity value balloons with the growth of our
company. Youll be among the first 15 on our team.
- Your performance in this role directly affects how quickly and
large your compensation grows because your work in developing the
app directly affects the companys valuation.
- (soon): Opportunity for you to accelerate your career growth by
being promoted up in the company as we scale up in 1 year.
- Work with an amazingly talented team: The team is the most
important aspect of any company. Our team is a lot of fun to work
with and the best part is the ease of mind knowing that your
colleagues in other roles will deliver their part and do an amazing
job. Its all possible because were all passionate about what we do
and why were doing this (the impact our app will have on the world
and improving peoples health with regular exercise). Were still a
small, energetic group and have accomplished more than teams much
bigger than us, which is only possible through a passionate team
and our effort in hiring the best.
- We are currently a remote team with no requirements on which
hours, how, where to work.
- Working closely with product, design, and engineering teams
throughout the entire lifecycle from drafting to delivering
products, features, and services.
- Develop new features, including creating technical specs,
writing testable code
- Focus on code quality and writing reliable tests, to detect
- Investigate and address issues with performance, scalability,
- Work with product owners and frontend team on features that
impact backend services and frameworks
- Prioritize learning and identify opportunities to adopt new
- Connected to our mission and purpose
- Computer Science or other STEM degree.
- 5+ years experience with Python/Flask
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Own and care about your craftsmanship. Self-motivated and
Keywords: Flex A.I., Austin , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!