Remote Mobile Applications Developer
Company: ClientSolv Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade
of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and
small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a
woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a
firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Mobile Applications Developer for a multi-year
contract. This role can work remote anywhere within the U.S.
Additional Responsibilities Include
In this role, you will lead the technical design, development and
deployment of the organization's suite of tools, apps, cloud
services, as well as the Application layer of the consumer IoT
gateway. Using best practices and patterns for Software Engineering
in React Native, NodeJS, iOS, and Android, deliver to market a
top-tier experience that seamlessly integrates into the IoT, and
sets the standard for mobile operation of automated devices
(remotes, RF activity/device and product control through apps).
This role is working on internal tools and applications that are
critical to our production. They currently have Apps in existence
so this role will include a good amount of maintenance work but we
are also still actively developing as well.
- Providing technical leadership and oversight of cross-platform
development utilizing both in-house and contract resources
- Developing with and training others in NodeJS & React-Native
- Developing with and training others in Typescript and
- Assist with all phases of Software Development: Architecture,
Design, Project Planning, Deployment, and Maintenance
- Establish and maintain essential elements for DevOps: CI/CD,
automated test, acceptance test, etc. Qualifications
- 5+ years job experience in an area related to mobile app
- Strong knowledge of React Native and NodeJS
- Expert knowledge of Google cloud development and data storage
- Proven Ability to deliver IoT and cloud applications using
reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Proficient in native and/or cross-platform development for both
iOS and Android
- Solid Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Solid Knowledge of Git version control
- A Bachelor's or advanced degree in Software Engineering or
Computer Science is highly desired.
- Experience with development and delivery into App Stores highly
This multi-year project will be a remote role that is eligible to
sit in any state within the U.S.
Keywords: ClientSolv Inc., Austin , Remote Mobile Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!