REMOTE Ruby on Rails Engineer up to 130K!
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a REMOTE Full Stack Software Engineer with 1-3 years
of software development experience, please read on!
We are here to change the way society handles healthcare, let the
patients take control! We have made valuable products for large
companies such as WebMD and we plan on continuing to change the way
the world handles healthcare. Legislation has opened sources of
info to release real-time data on the price of procedures. NO MORE
You will be working with Ruby, Rails, Angular, TypeScript, AWS,
Node, Rabbit, Solr, Postgres, Redis, Puppet, and Hubowill.
Our Engineering team has a very strong tenure (most people have
been with us for 5-15 years) and we had zero layoffs during the
pandemic. We are not only mission-oriented but also
family-oriented. We have a flexible PTO and believe in a work/life
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new full-stack features to improve our product
- Support and enhance current systems
- Debug and optimize code
- Support the development of documentation and tests
- Building tools to improve our efficiency
- Mentor others on best practices used by the team
What You Need for this Position
- Ruby on Rails
- Driven to improve and receive constructive feedback
- Automated testing and strong software development skills
- Ability to look for ways to improve our product
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Remote work (Must live in Midwest or East Coast)
- Flexible PTO
- Work with a mission-oriented engineering team that has great
So, if you are a REMOTE Full Stack Software Engineer with
experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Wendy
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2-1637791 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Wendy Warner - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Austin , REMOTE Ruby on Rails Engineer up to 130K!, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!