Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID -, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Love cutting-edge tech? We do too.
At Epsilon, we do more than collect and store data. We help some of
the world's biggest brands connect with their customers by offering
digital experiences people actually like.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to help
us build dynamic and data-driven machine learning solutions for our
email, loyalty, and CRM SaaS programs within a big data
environment. In this role, you will help our product managers and
data scientists unlock the power of machine learning and predictive
modeling within our platforms to do some truly amazing things.
Better yet, we're growing fast, which means you can too. From
learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the
brightest-and kindest-people in the world, there's a lot to love
about a career with us. Join a team where you're empowered to do
epic things and unleash your full potential.
What You'll Do
- Deliver cloud native, integrated and scalable machine learning
and data solutions and services across our platforms using
engineering and data science best practices.
- Provide thought leadership in innovating and designing future
- Write high quality code with attention to design,
documentation, and automated testing.
- Design and enforce data security and data privacy mandates in
- Automate the operational execution of our technology
- Prototype new technologies to evolve our ML/AI solutions.
- You see a problem from all sides but can quickly narrow down
- You encourage technical excellence in yourself and others
- You are a forward thinker who naturally brings new ideas to the
- You want to grow a career with a great company
What You'll Bring
- B.S. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
- 5+ years of software development, data engineering and/or
cloud-based services experience.
- Strong object-oriented software development background.
- Applied software development experience in languages such as
- Applied experience working with a range of data stores and data
integration technologies (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, Athena, Glue).
- Applied experience building APIs or services (e.g. RESTful
- Applied experience using unit and integration test
- Expertise with GIT or other source code repositories.
- Familiarity with rules processing frameworks such as Drools is
- Proficiency in building ML/AI data pipelines and automation
using tools like Databricks and Sagemaker is a huge plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not
to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual
or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas Epsilon will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code
Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Austin , Senior Software Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!