Data Quality Developer - work from home remote
Company: Expert Technical Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Data Quality Developer - work from home / remote
Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for a Data
Quality Developer with one of our premier clients. This is a
full-time, permanent position offering excellent salary and
benefits. We are open to candidates anywhere in the U.S., although
Atlanta would be preferred, if possible - or at least someone open
to working Eastern time zone hours.
The Data Quality Developer will be a part of an international team
that designs, develops and delivers data quality to business
The purpose of this position is to partner with the SAS DQ
technical lead, enterprise architects, and business users to
design, monitor, and deliver quality data to help the organization
to make informed decisions. The SAS DQ Developer will work with
US-based leaders on governance standards for Data Quality. The role
will have hands-on development and support accountabilities.
- Work with functional and technical teams that are in India and
- Work with US-based integration leads to determine integration
- Plan key project work and support activities related to data
Develop and support existing SAS interfaces.
- Work along with the SAS DQ Technical Lead on performance tuning
- Delivering proof of concepts for proposed integrations. Assist
with SAS migration
- Create code jobs to transform data accordingly to business
- Data cleansing based on data quality reports.
- Perform data profiling analysis.
- Utilizing strong problem solving and analytical skills as well
as good written an
verbal communication skills to discuss best practices,
requirements, support, status updates, etc. to audiences with
varying levels of IT knowledge
- Challenging the status quo and focusing on long-term value when
- Using your technical and process aptitude to come up to speed
on new tools and
concepts required for integration development and support.
- Solving critical support issues related to integration tools
- Collaborating with various IT teams such as infrastructure
database administrators, web development and business application
- Participate as integration resource on small to large projects
using both waterfall
and agile methodologies
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
Require d Skills
- Minimum of 8 years IT experience
- Minimum of 4 years in data quality and integration.
- Experience in SAS programming, data architecting, and technical
- Experience in DataFlux Data management Studio.
- Experience developing visualizations, reports, and
- Experience in SQL, Java, Python, C# or C++.
- Understanding of Java MDM development.
- Experience in Data Virtualization
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS,
- Experience with distributed Source Control Management tools
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with
- Economic thinking.
- Experience creating technical documentation,
- Knowledge of SAS best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding on Data Quality and Data
- Hands on experience working with users and architects to
develop and test interfaces.
Keywords: Expert Technical Solutions, Austin , Data Quality Developer - work from home remote, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!