Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
PIMCO's client facing technology is seeking a Full Stack
Application developer responsible for building Cloud Native
applications for diverse client-facing business partners. This
includes everything from complex analytics on Client Investments,
attributions as well as broader and direct data updates. Your main
responsibility will be to design and develop applications. You will
collaborate and lead with the rest of the team working on different
layers of the infrastructure. A dedication to reciprocal problem
solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work with Technical lead, Product Manager and
Designer to understand user needs and requirements.
- Conduct detailed analysis of the entity relationships to
develop effective code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of the applications
- Integrate with geographically distributed team and be able to
work together towards the success of the work youre doing.
- Report development and analysis in order to find defects and
- Bring a curious and inquisitive approach to solving complex
- Be able to perform root cause analysis
- Provides recommendations and plans for improvement
- Minimum 2 to 3 overall years of experience in Java / HTML5 /
know full stack development or have strong drive and desire to
become full stack.
- Expertise using REST services (independent of the application
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL. Ability to define data
flow and high level data design and data relationships.
- Working Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as SVN or
- Have a good working knowledge of implementing automated testing
platforms and unit tests
- Thorough and detail oriented; take ownership for complete
follow-through of work.
- Flexible teammate who cooperates with team members and adapts
easily to changing priorities.
Keywords: PIMCO, Austin , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!