Payments Software Engineer - IS&T Retail Commerce
Posted on: November 23, 2021
SummaryPosted: Aug 30, 2021Weekly Hours: 40Role
Number:200282260Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great
ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and
customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to
your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish.Key
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be a specialist
in the following areas:
- Java / J2EE / Web Services
- Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra
- HTTP(S), TCP/IP protocols, Bluetooth, REST, SOAP, Micro
services and Cloud architecture.
- Maven / Gradle build tool and D2P processes.
- Knowledge of Bank messaging specifications (ISO-8583)
- PCI compliance and Card security, Software security
- In addition to expertise in the above, you will also need to
have a good understanding of the following:
- Knowledge of the methods of performance improvements,
multithreading, and event-driven processing is vital.
- Design and develop highly reliable, scalable server platforms
with attention to detail
- Drive a project independently from inception to production
deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and deliver
results on time with high quality
- eCommerce / Banking / Retail proven experience
- Work optimally with multi-functional teams to develop
- Strong communication skills and experience of communication
with payment vendors across the globe.
- Finally, you will have a clear advantage over other candidates
by demonstrating knowledge of Chip&Pin technologies, Bank
messaging specifications (ISO-8583), and Online PIN protocols (ANSI
x9.24 / DUKPT / Master Session).DescriptionAs a Sr Payments
Software Engineer on our team, you will help build a
next-generation payment platform that will push the boundaries in
new markets for Apple Retail. You will also be responsible for
integrating payment devices, middleware and acquirers into our
retail solution. You will be working with business partners, store
personnel, banking partners and multi-functional teams within Apple
to develop software, controls and processes for payment processing.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to gain experience with
global payment solutions in the retail industry. You will increase
your expertise in the payment industry with hands-on experience on
devices, protocols and processes, and learning from the collective
experience of a team of very knowledgeable payment professionals.
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this
amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from
you.Education & ExperienceB.S. or M.S. in Computer Science with at
least 5 years of proven experience.Additional Requirements
Keywords: Apple, Austin , Payments Software Engineer - IS&T Retail Commerce, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!