Software Developer IV - Client (Remote)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position will be adding to Everi's Digital Interactive
team! This position will be adding to Everi's Digital Interactive
team! What Will You Be Doing?
- Designing, developing, and modifying gaming software
applications by applying computer science techniques, creating
shareable libraries which improve effectiveness and efficiency for
the software development groups.
- Lead and direct the preparation of project staffing estimates;
monitors project status and skill requirements ensuring appropriate
resource levels and mix of competencies among staff.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures and documents
- Identify programming objectives to implement subsystems.
- Participate in the testing process, including test review and
analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex
- Implement fixes for software defects.
- Provides technical mentoring to other team members. Skills,
Knowledge, & Expertise Needed to do the Job:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical or
science-related field required.
- 8+ years' experience designing, modifying, and developing
software programming applications.
- 8+ years' knowledge and practical application of software
development practices, such as software development life cycle
(SDLC), agile software development, feature driven development or
other similar processes.
- Expert knowledge of knowing how to code in Typescript and
- Gaming experience preferred
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of game pipeline, game
software tools, and processes surrounding it.
- Demonstrated advanced understanding and practical application
of object-oriented modeling, design, and development.
- Knowledge of source/revision control systems such as
- Experience with .NET software framework preferred. What's in it
- Full medical/dental/vision/STD, and more on the 1st of the
month after hire.
- Maternity leave, paternity leave, gym reimbursement, and
- Discretionary PTO (meaning you don't "bank" hours for time
off)- the perfect way to prevent burnout and improve productivity!
Keywords: Everi, Austin , Software Developer IV - Client (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!