Senior Business Analyst - Provider Enrollment Software
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Description:Essential Job Functions
- Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and
support business activities.
- Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and
processes and communicates these requirements by constructing
conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and
volume estimates from organization.
- Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in
testing the business applications in order to verify that client
requirements are incorporated in to the system design. Assists in
analyzing testing results throughout the project.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet
client needs and develops business specifications to support these
- Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document
requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Assists in coordinating business analyst tasks on information
technology projects and provide support to other team members.
- Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify
'intent of change' is carried out through the entire project.
- Assists in providing time estimates for project related
- Assists with developing the methods and procedures required to
identify whether current business goals and objectives meet
organizational needs. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience in business administration, information systems, or
related field preferred
- Six or more years of business analysis experience
- Experience with provider relations/engagement, provider
enrollment, or involvement with systems holding, sharing, or
interfacing with provider data
- Testing experience
- Experience working with the interface of information technology
with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Presentation skills to present to management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good ability to work in a team environment with multiple team
- Willingness to travelWork Environment
- Office environment
- Other US Locations may be considered
- Remote Work may be considered
Keywords: Gainwell, Austin , Senior Business Analyst - Provider Enrollment Software, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!