Senior Manager, IT Testing
Posted on: May 6, 2021
About ConduentThrough our dedicated associates, Conduent
delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of
Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional
outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on
them.You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a
difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed
and valued every day.Job DescriptionRoles & Responsibilities:
- 12+ years of experience with software testing with 5+ years in
- Expertise in quality assurance practices and software testing
- Experience writing SQL queries and debugging logs from test
- Software automation scripting experience using Selenium/TestNG
- Experience with Performance testing tools and concepts
- Develops a high-level system testing approach with the
- Creates and implements test plans consistent with
- Manages resources and work allocation projects.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of test deliverables.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to obtain sign-off for agreed to
test phase deliverables.
- Manages risk identification and risk analysis sessions and uses
the results for test estimation, planning, and control.
- Assesses and reports test status and metrics to project
- Identifies skills and resource gaps in their test team and
sources adequate resources.
- Ensures proper communication with the test team and other
- Participates in test process continuous improvement
- Maintains and agrees on entry/exit criteria for phases of test
as per master test plan.
- Coordinates with vendors, ensuring deliverables are as defined
in SLAs, and agreed test processes.
- Collaborates with GTS stakeholders and vendors to continually
improve infrastructure, processes, and systems.
- Identifies tools (test automaton/test management) to improve
test efficacy and efficiency.
- Liaises with stakeholders for readiness and availability of
- Manages hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards. ClosingConduent is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry,
national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression,
sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service
animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of
genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People
with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for
or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
"Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
here to access or download the form
. You may also click here to access Conduents ADAAA Accommodation
Keywords: Conduent, Austin , Senior Manager, IT Testing, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!